old house

in Ziele 20.11.2021 13:50
von GDwood2021 • 24 Beiträge

"If, you give up now of words, also in time."The autumn of the leaf in a soft voice says.
The Ran once turned a face to see winter night the autumn is toward the leaf and suddenly rush toward Chi one to smile and say:"What give up?"
The autumn of the leaf is astounded,she doesn't understand she ground in the words meaning?
The meaning seen silly Leng of leaf wear for autumn, the Ran pretends to in anger say winter night:"How?Connect I am used as substitute to repair of do the qualificationses all want to deprive?"
"I ain't that meaning, I just feel fair to you.I-
The Ran interrupts a leaf winter night the ground the words for autumn.Because she suddenly hugs a leaf for autumn of neck, block up a leaf with the moist lips of Wen Ai for autumn of mouth
The elevator gets down all the way, 2 people arouse to kiss crazily.
Is tinkling!
When as elevator is ringing out clear and crisp sound, reminding that they arrive a station, the Ran just loosenned to open a leaf for autumn winter night of neck, although is awkward and shy,still bravely looking at a leaf ground for autumn eyes, say:"Substitute to repair to also want to demand New Year gift right to land dint?"
Don't treat a leaf to answer for autumn, she has already flurried left.
The autumn of the leaf looking at her the red Shan float a ground of shadow of human figure and touched touch mouth, the lips Chi stays joss-stick.
By the time that the autumn of the leaf again goes home .The telephone had been keeping ringing.Telephone and message of making New Year's visiting form a continuous stream, until the cellular phone soon cut the power.
The autumn of the leaf is very not easy carefree to come down, carry a cup red wine to lie prone by the side of the window way, blow a Yan city lonesomely air, the title looking at the sky, that dusky cold month, the absolute being thinks faintly.
Suddenly.It is originally silent the cellular phone bell ring coming down ground to again ring out.
The autumn of the leaf tooks a look number, the mood complicatedly connected a telephone.
"Smelly boy, do I still think that you don't answer the telephone of old headman.How?One personal New Year's Day ground the taste is O.K.?"Spread old headman in words tube the laughter is openly.
Don't know what is the row son, hear this laughter, leaf the autumn is heavily originally some mood to also easily get up.
He ground the personality originally isn't such, come out be whetted behind even sharp angle?
"You how can anyone know am I one personal New Year's Day?Can't seduce two beauties to keep company with?"The autumn of the leaf says with a smile.
"Hey Hey, boy, two Yas are giving the old headman cook a meal.You though a little bigger voice also say this words to her to listen to."The old headman cunningly smiles.
The autumn of the leaf hurriedly shuts up.In case be given Yin by this old headman.
The old headman knows leaf for autumn of reaction, roar with laughter, say:"At outside world of wine and women.Still think that you forget a home to have one two Yas.She made a phone call for you today?"
"H'm."The autumn of the leaf answers a way.
"Have already once promised her, say is at big year of 30 of can give you dozen in the evening time telephone to make New Year's visit.Unexpectedly she sinks not to live spirit, the afternoon beats past."
The beauty boon is heavy.
Not only is only now, all day long, all turn over to reply in brain of leaf autumn the ground think of this phrase language.
"How?Be getting more sorry and ashamed?The matter son that the fart greatly orders, have what miss ground so much?Did and then did, cringed from fear a ground of stem what?Think in those early years old headman I moved a capital city, how much girls from prominent families the wife resisted elder sister explode milk LOLI want with I fond of each other, we all connect bottom.Woman.BE not prepare for man?You not rushed toward and then wased rushed toward by the other people, luckily."
Leaf autumn the forehead blue vein keep jumping, you that trivial kind return to move there is girls from prominent families in capital city have a liking for?
Cheat ghost to go.
"I am understand."The autumn of the leaf says.Although mouth up say so, the in the mind still keeps having some misunderstandings.What he understood is an old headman to say so of meaning, just want to tell him a words:Do an important event the Gou minor point of conduct is not.
"H'm.Is understand good.Although I am at old house, have been being paying attention to your business as well.The autumn of the leaf, Tang Bu Yi's business passed by and then passed by, don't the heart save sorry and ashamed.Had an opportunity to revenge for person be.Your temperament is also enough cool-headed now, some matters.You should also know.You and was river Yan purple to once get in touch with?"
"Is river Yan purple?BE who?"The autumn of the leaf is interrogative that the ground asks a way.

Baker Mayfield Oklahoma Jersey
Billy Sims Oklahoma Jersey
Brendan Radley-Hiles Oklahoma Jersey
Jalen Hurts Oklahoma Jersey
Joe Mixon Oklahoma Jersey
Kyler Murray Oklahoma Jersey
Marquise Brown Oklahoma Jersey
Archie Manning Ole Miss Jersey
Chad Kelly Ole Miss Jersey
DK Metcalf Ole Miss Jersey
nach oben springen

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Bodine
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 844 Themen und 885 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen